Weather in March in Puerto Deseado
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:33.
- The weather in March is droughty. A paltry 15.9mm (0.6in) of H2O is released.
- The average temperature in Puerto Deseado is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for March in Puerto Deseado, Argentina
Puerto Deseado Weather in March Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Deseado:
- Maquinchao, Argentina - 754.6 kms (468.9 miles) NNW
- Esquel, Argentina - 672.1 kms (417.7 miles) NW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 790.2 kms (491 miles) NW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 684.7 kms (425.5 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 645.5 kms (401.1 miles) NW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 579.6 kms (360.2 miles) WNW
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NW
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 597.8 kms (371.5 miles) WNW
- Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina - 248.1 kms (154.2 miles) NNW
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 483.8 kms (300.6 miles) WNW
- Chico, Chile - 455 kms (282.8 miles) WNW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 545.8 kms (339.1 miles) SW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 495 kms (307.6 miles) SSW
- Punta Arenas, Chile - 682 kms (423.8 miles) SSW